If you wish to stay for longer than a month we recommend you switch to a termly package. The benefits are:
- You can save on your accommodation fees by booking a termly package, which is around 1/3 less per night on average!
- Benefit from the Residence Life programme including events and activities, loan items (e.g. DVDs and games consoles) and on-site wellbeing support
- By joining a community and staying in Leicester for longer, you’ll be able to get involved in our social events and over 250 student groups with the Students’ Union to meet new people and build friendships that will last your whole time at University
- Stay in Leicester for longer to take advantage of the University’s blended learning approach. You’ll be able to take advantage of face-to-face teaching offered by your department and use facilities such as study rooms and the University library
- Have more flexibility to kit out your room how you wish! By staying for longer it’ll be more worthwhile to decorate with your favourite photos and home comforts